Is My Life Coach A Certified Life Coach?
There are no laws to the rules as to whether a life coach needs to be a certified life coach or not. There are though strict guidelines in place as to the coaching practice of a life coach.
If you are about to choose a life coach or an online life coach then here are some simple guidelines to follow:
- Check the coaches credentials/qualifications on their website. Most coaches are quite happy to display their achievements.
- Most coaches will offer a coaching contract which sets out their coaching practices at the beginning of a coaching relationship with client. This gives both client and coach peace of mind.
- Check out the coaches testimonials or success stories. These will help you to have a better understanding of the results that his coach has had with previous clients.
- Look at their engagement on social media, and see what comments they get to their posts.
- See if the coach offers a money back guarantee. If they do then they are obviously confident with their skills.
Read their about me page and see if you resonate with their past struggles and how they have come through them. Would you like them to help you through similar struggles. Sometimes just knowing another human being, has been through similar issues to you, and come through it. Can motivate you to do the same.
If you would like to book a discovery session click here.